Conversation Between stlukesguild and Mutatis-Mutandis

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. What are your thoughts on photography as an artform? I have mixed feelings.
  2. Yeah, I saw that, too. Pretty funny stuff. He had the same pompous, dickish attitude. Google his name, you find other places he's been to, also.
  3. MarkBastable sent me a heads up some days ago when he was insulting everyone over the Dante/Shakespeare debate. It seems he's been around the internet posting as a self-proclaimed expert on everything... insulting everybody... and getting banned in the process. MB sent me a link to where ol' Pickle got into a pissing match over a video game... and ended up banned.
  4. I reported some of his posts, also. I think ol' Pickle got a warning, as some of his newer posts seem a bit subdued.
  5. My guess is that the Faulkner/Hemingway thread is undergoing editing due to both off-topic discussion (music) and our new member/troll, Mr. Pickle's penchant for name calling and insults. To be honest, I reported an entire number of his postings... especially the ones making near racial insults toward JCamillo and mocking his abilities in English (which is at least his second if not third language). Personally, I have no problem getting down and dirty with the best of them... but I am not up for playing by the rules then dealing with petty insults... after a day of dealing with the same from my urban kids. Considering Mr. Pickle's free-time in the day to post his insults, I suspect my comments about his being an unemployed troll living in Mom's basement weren't far from the mark.
  6. dfloyd = troll. Yea or nay?
  7. The problem is Obama has no balls. Clinton faced up to an opposition just as vociferous... in many cases its the same people... but he stood his ground and he knew how to take his case to the public. Obama seems to frequently forget that he's actually the president.

I figured that would close the thread.
  8. The problem is Obama has no balls. Clinton faced up to an opposition just as vociferous... in many cases its the same people... but he stood his ground and he knew how to take his case to the public. Obama seems to frequently forget that he's actually the president.

Completely agree.
  9. You should check out the James Franco thread. His paintings came up. I think you'd get a kick out of them, maybe explain what he's attempting, if anything. Here's a link to my post with a link to his paintings.

http://www.online-literature.com/for...4&postcount=21
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast