Conversation Between Lynne Fees and Remarkable

7 Visitor Messages

1. What have you been reading? I'm not keeping up with that too well, these days, either. I did read Slumdog Millionaire and The Kite Runner, both of which gave me a Mideastern perspective I had not had before.
  2. I haven't been around myself: much too busy with finals and other stuff! Hope you're doing well and we can catch up a bit on books these days!
  3. How are you? I haven't been on the forum in MONTHS. Guess I just got out of the habit, and my, can the months fly by when you're my age!!
  4. Hi!

So sorry for not answering earlier bu I was out of the country and not really in touch with internet.

I'm actually not having any finals this year, since I'm still in my junior year but I certainly have some tough exams ahead of me!

Have a nice day!
  5. Ha ha yes, I am actually a social person so it's good to have a few forum friends. You are probably coming up on finals, so GOOD LUCK!
  6. Hey!

Sure you can try being more social, but only if you feel like it!

I owe you an answer, but I swear I've been too busy with school!
  7. I'm told I need more friends so I don't look anti-social!
    Also, I read your note that you read a little each night before bed. I wish I could do that! I can put almost any book down until I get to the middle. Then, I pretty much need to sit and read the rest all the way through!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7