Conversation Between subterranean and Nightshade

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Everytime I go to write this it times out.
    It wil be Ramadan and I dont live in manchester now but not very far out. tell me a day and we can mee t up somewhere!!!
  2. Lei! I'm going to see the Nottinghill Festival in London on Sunday 30th of August. Then will have a short trip to Edinburgh. I don't know whether you'd in London...Will you be home? Now I'm thinking of paying you a visit in Manchester!
  3. hey hey!
  4. nopes... well in a bit after lunch maybe...
    Ah we always have the holiday first monday in may ...
  5. Hmmm..May day was last Friday?

Go and study, kiddo! Close the freakin' addictive litnet!!!
  6. I didnt realise you were on now!! but isnt it May day? I thought it was like labour day or something or is that the next bank holiday?
  7. Ha ha ha, that's true. Killer pictures!
    I'm at work but it is suppose to be lunch hour now so I sneak in a little bit to Litnet.
  8. Im doing good, and thankyou!! That sounds neat! Give me a shout if you are on skype this evening/afternoon I am 'studying' supposedly which really means I am sat in my bedroom with skype on invisable all day going do I really have to do this? so I am free free free... I am assuming you get today off?
    Tell chava I want to see those pictures!!!!! but yopu will have to tell me if she puts them up becayse the pictures taken by you and the litnet photoalbu thread kill my computer so I need warning before I go into them!
  9. Carribean princessa
    I used skirt as dress with belt. Hope Chava can get the picture of the 3 of us soon so you can see how pretty I was he he he.

How are you doing? And Happy LITAVERSARY!
  10. ey we want to know what you went as in the end
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast