Conversation Between WriterAtTheSea and ClaesGefvenberg

9 Visitor Messages

1. Yes, I will have to post more pictures, for sure! I decided to go to grad school! Go figure... What was I thinking? Hahaha!
  2. Hey there, and welcome back on board. Don't worry about the occasional timeout: I have them myself sometimes when work gets too demanding. Everything is fine here, but winter is approaching, and I am wondering when to put the studded tyres on the bike.

Now that you are back, maybe we will get to see more of your pictures?

/Claes
  3. Do you know it's been MONTHS since I was on this site, and did not even know you sent me some messages. So sorry... I feel so RUDE! You asked me about icy pictures, and yes I did take those. How are you doing this fine November day?
  4. The ballerina.... is actually Janine's avatar: I nicked it as a part of the official LitNet annual Steal an Avatar Weekend.

As for my age.... I suppose you last longer when you are deep frozen half the year?

/Claes
  5. Nice pics... You don't look your age at all. Who is the ballerina?
  6. No, I'm not very fond of snow and ice. I just endure it.

/Claes
  7. Thank you Claes. I really enjoy taking pictures. I wish I had more time to really get into it, truthfully. I do love snow. So much. LOL You are not a Viking? LOL Common. Be honest! (wink)
    ~Carla
  8. I can certainly believe the ice. We have lots of the stuff here right now. Rather too much of it for my liking to be honest (Not much of a viking, am I?).

As for the pictures, I have to say that you have real talent. A really keen eye.

/Claes
  9. Hey there. I think it's about time you got some messages here. That was a very icy picture in the Nature Lovers group btw. Did you take those pictures in My world? They are great.

/Claes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9