Conversation Between qimissung and Virgil

157 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
  1. Sorry it's been a month Qimi. We've been well. We keep the cat upstairs and the dog downstairs. Once a day we put the dog in her crate and let the cat roam downstairs, usually during dinner time. Occasionally the cat gets downstairs and the dog chases after him. Eventually she corners him and he hisses at her. But it's all a game for both. No one fights. I'm happy for you on your new job! Are you teaching the same things as previous or is this a new subject?

Keep in touch Qimi.
  2. Hi Virgil, how are you? I am well. I have a new teaching job and I'm enjoying that. How are the puppy and kitten and Matthew?
  3. Hey there. We haven't spoken in a while. Hope things are well.
  4. Yeah, I asked my son to take Stella for obedience training also. He wasn't happy about it, but I think it has helped. She loves it. Actually, she probably loves the treats. She's gotten to the point where she's much quieter in the evenings. I could take her rambunctiousness in the mornings; I was less happy about it at night.
  5. Oh wow, those are high energy breeds, so she must be a hand full too. I love both those breeds so Stella (great name!) must be wonderful. We are fine. I see you stopped at my bog. I'll reply when I can. I'm just a bit pressed for time at the moment. We had to pay for a dog trainer, but since Rosie was starting to try to dominate Matthew, we couldn't take any chances. I thought I knew a bit about dog training, but the trainer really was beyond what I knew. We needed it, but she was expensive as well.
  6. Hi Virgil. Stella is a Border Collie/Australian shepherd mix. She has a smooth coat. She loves to chase and bring back plastic water bottles, and climb in my lap and chew them while I gently pretend to pull it away from her. She loves to chase a ball around the living room. She adores the dog park and doggie day care (my son and I paid for 10 days-so expensive, but helpful when we have bad weather). Somebody suggested fostering puppies because they entertain each other, but unfortunately we really don't have room for that. Stella is black and white and loved all over. How's Rosie doing? And Matthew?
  7. LOL, was pup a particular breed? And how old is she now?
  8. I'm glad you are doing well! I'm sure your puppy will in due time, also. My son, a young adult who still resides with me, got a puppy, too. It was pretty rough for awhile there, but, while still playful, she is finally able to be quiet at times. She would like to chase our cats, if I'd let her.
  9. My family and I are well, except for a puppy who has gotten out of hand. But other than that we're good. How are you? Don't worry about my blog. Just thinking of you.
  10. Hey, Virgil. Haven't forgotten you; I'll visit your blog again soon. How's your family? You?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 157
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast