Conversation Between Maximilianus and hoope

42 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. This was the best New year wishes i got... HAPPY NEW YEAR Max .. wish this year brings you all that you love !
  2. I wish you the best for 2010. Happy New Year...

3. Well my mom comes from Lebanese people, so indirectly I have some Lebanese blood as well
  4. i speak arabic & write it well.. but i don't have an arab descent .. Yet! Somalia is in Arab world countries... thought african.... but they say that the origins of somalia centries back were arabs..
    what about u .. its nyc to knwo that u have an arab descent ! where from the arab countries?
  5. Yes, interesting, though more interesting is to be here than on programming forums, because people on them are so technical that they hardly ever talk about any other thing

Are you of Arabian descent? I have a bit of Arabian blood in me, from my mother's side, though I don't speak the language.
  6. Coool .. ! so u do programming.. its interesting.
    And i dnt mind if u ask where i am from coz we r frnds !
    I am from Somalia.. its in the Horn of Africa.. but currently i live in kuwait
  7. I'm glad to be friends, too

Yes, I know you are into nursing I'm into computer stuff, being mostly a programmer, though I often do some other related stuff like a bit of maintenance and the like.

Do you mind if I ask where you are from? Just plain curiosity
  8. Thx Max .. and am gald to be friends

so i guess u do know that i am doing nursing !
    what about u ; what do u do ?
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO

Nice interview. I read it all Extremely interesting!!
  10. I read ur comments and u have a special way in your discussion. But we didn't really meet
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 42
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast