Conversation Between browneyedbailey and Virgil

70 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Hey there missy. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

2. In addition to your birthday, just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

3. You too Virgil. And thanks for helping me with my project this year.
  4. Hahaha, yep. Have a good night Bailey. I'll have to get off in a few minutes.
  5. I can get it then! See, technology has that great ability to offer that, just like the mind has the ability to infer what one might be saying to you! hahahaha
  6. No I mean my email. Your mother has my email address to send me the scans.
  7. I have several emails. Gmail, hotmail, novell WebAccess, you name it. XD School projects and stuff like that require different things.
  8. That sounds like a great plan. You'll have take pictures of the model. If you don't have my personal email to send me the scans, I know your mom does.
  9. Great! I'll scan them in tomorrow when mother isn't too busy and can show me. As for hardware, if you know the right people, it isn't too hard. Not with my dad anyways. This year it's to see if the ramp will work on the model. Next year we'll see if it actually works on the bus itself. The school has some that Mr. Welch is sure they wouldn't mind my using.
  10. Ooo, I would love to see them. Definitely show me. Yeah getting actual hardware is hard.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 70
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast