Conversation Between Dark Muse and Buh4Bee

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I wonder what you are up to these days? Miss you blog.
  2. Well, being so far north, we are starting to see it. Anyway, enjoy the season and see you around.
  3. No, not yet, but the weather here has been really odd, which probably throws everything off. But usually it is not tell around Septemeber things start to change.
  4. Thanks! Are you seeing and signs of fall yet?
  5. Hey, nice to hear from you, I always enjoy your comments
  6. Just dropping by to say hello. Always enjoy your poetry.
  7. DM- How is your romance going? I can't help but mention your blog every once in a while when I talk to people.
  8. As far as I am concerned, the last time we spoke directly he made it clear that he did not wish to have any further communication with me, so I consider the friendship severed by his own hand, and if he feels different, than he will have to speak to me directly, if such should by chance happen, I do not know what my response will be. But until he emails me I have no intentions of getting in touch with him. Unless some unexpected circumstance leads me to feel such is needed.
  9. Oy! Do you feel like you know where you stand with him? I am the kind that really needs closure when things go awry and have a hard time letting go if I don't get it. Anyway, I hope you find some peace with this guy.
  10. One odd incident occurred, in which after that comment he left upon my blog, I submitted a post in my blog, which was directed at him, and than he turned around and entered this post into his blog in which he tried to insinuate that I was the one who wronged him, and said I did not care about his life, and all this stuff, but than the very next day he deleted it all and since I have not heard a peep from him.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast