Conversation Between Maryd. and Jazz_

40 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. I just read that you have left LitNet! So you probably won't see this or my previous message But if you do - goodbye and I hope everything turns out well for you
  2. Mary

How have you been? It has been way, way too long since I've spoken to you.
    Did you end up taking that trip?

I have been super-busy recently. I got accepted into Veterinary Science It has been great so far - lots to learn and some of it's difficult - but plenty of help and heaps of friendly new people.

Hope to hear from you soon, Jazz
  3. Hey there Jazz... Hope you are fine, fit and well.
    Just a short note to say, it's your turn on spot the truth, you guessed my answer. I loved to crochet. Even at the age of 5.
  4. oh do tell me about it. I'm not on very often these days. Long story. But need to stop procrastinting and get my work published, so have to get my act together and work. great! Ha ha
    But would love to hear about it. Pm me if you like.
  5. oh do tell me about it. I'm not on very often these days. Long story. But need to stop procrastinting and get my work published, so have to get my act together and work. great! Ha ha
    But would love to hear about it. Pm me he you like.
  6. Hi, wishing you a happy New Year.
    xo
  7. No, I don't speak Italian... I am from an Italian family but don't speak it... Long story, will tell you about it one day..

I thought I sent this message before, but it didn't go through, sorry about that.
  8. See it's good to know someone. Will you ever go to Japan, or is that on you trip coming up?
  9. Yes and the children can make a life long friend from another country, so if they ever visit Italy there will be someone they know.
  10. All I am thinking about right now, is the expense... Ah well, it only happens once and she's only one person I suppose.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast