Conversation Between ClaesGefvenberg and jadrianne

6 Visitor Messages

1. Have posted a few pictures with me - in 2007 and 2010 ( made yesterday -looking a bit awful after all my health problems).
  2. Yeah... That sounds awful. I also have an idea of what you are going through: I was in a bad way myself after a traffic accident in 1982: My head missed the neck support which caused a very bad whiplash injury from which I never fully recovered. I will have to live with it for the remainder of my days, but so far I have been able to keep it somewhat at bay using exercisise. The punishement for not keeping that up is severe: The pain increases alarmingly after a few days.

/Claes
  3. I am a little better now.Due to our poor medical system felt like I was going to die.The doctors prescribed me wrong medicines ( with cofeine and codeine) and I felt terrible( couldn't sleep normally almost a week ).
  4. Hello there, I was wondering how you were. Are you ok, or at least better now?

As for the ash cloud, I was lucky. I was at home and it did not affect me at all personally, but a number of our staff at work got stuck at various airports around the world, so we had to live with a lot of cancelled meetings (Not necessarily a bad thing ) and more than our usual share of telephone and web based conversations for a while. Most things are back in order now, but I am really glad that I am not employed by an airline or airport... They have lost humongous amounts of money during the suspention of operations.

/Claes
  5. Hello Claes .How are you?Been very very ill and have avoided the Litnet so far.I heard about the ash cloud coming in Sweden.It's horrible that a volcano can do something like that.
  6. Hey there. How are you?

Guess what? Today the temperature here went over the freezing point for the first time since Christmas. It is going to be really wet when all this snow starts to melt.

/Claes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6