Conversation Between ClaesGefvenberg and Gilliatt Gurgle

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. You too Gilliat. Have a great Christmas
  2. Merry Christmas Claes...

3. Likewise, Gilliat. Happy Holidays.

/Claes
  4. Belated Merry Christmas Claes and wishing you a happy new year!

Gilliatt
  5. My company needed my field / construction experience for a large project in Rockford Illinois. I am slated to be here through the end of the year. I am an architect acting in the role of "construction administrator". We essentially oversee the construction of a building our firm designed, monitoring the contractor's quality and accuracy. In addition, we are there to help the contractors when they have difficulty interpreting our drawings or specifications.
  6. Living out of a hotel? Yes, that can be a bore if it goes on for too long. What are you up to, then?

As for temperatures, you are quite right. There is frost on the ground in the mornings now. This means that I have to be a bit careful riding my bike to work as it is to soon for the studded tyres (on bare asphalt they sound like a saw hitting a rusty nail). I suppose I could use the car more often, but I need the exercise, so I prefer the bike.

/Claes
  7. About as well as could be expected when living out of a hotel.
    However, I will be home for the entire week of Nov 22nd with the family celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday.
    Speaking of November, I suppose it is getting quite chilly in your neck of the woods.

Regards
    Gilliatt
  8. Hello there,

Everything is ok over here. I just wish there were a few more hours in a week. I could use them. And you?

/Claes
  9. Claes,
    Stopping by to say hello and see how you are doing.

Gilliatt
  10. Nope. No B17:s around that place. It is a Consolidated PBY Catalina.

/Claes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast