Conversation Between wsww and hoope

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hi how r u
  2. oh! thats not really nice to make fun. well for me people care a bit too much by loading me with more worry strategy. i think for that sake i would rather spend it lone . A week or so ... normally goes in crying locked in room.then try to move on ,anyways it has to go on na. Also ma friends see to it. though i dont approve of it.
  3. we do have alot in common.. coz i also cry @ my bed alone.. rather not let anyone know.. but not coz i dnt want them to worry @ me ( you & ur issue is not silly ) but coz i dnt want them to make fun of me.. they just don't understand & don't care.
  4. Am sorry,really. I get ur point. I felt that loads of times esp. to the point that locked away in my room for most times. Well,guess what u said is so much true. For what sake,all of which i cry out badly for the rest of the night not letting anyone know or realise that am in tears,I don't like others worrying over my silly issues.
  5. i guess ur right.. but have you ever felt that u want a hug from a frnd to cry in eher shoulder & tell her everything without any borders.. i guess that means alot too . but as you said i have books
  6. Tell u something, once again hope not intruding, well i do not think u are alone. Because u 've got people u can interact with on net. May be not always so what . This world is good enough with good load to have u distracted in a friendly way like reading books.How about that?
  7. its alryt if u ask.. Am not trying to be a lone wolf.. but i dnt know whay i always find myself alone
  8. hope am not rude but jus asking you, do u like to be or that are u a lone wolf?
    (well i am)
  9. thx 4 the friend invitation ..
  10. urs too.. nyc background.
    have a lovely day
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast