Conversation Between blazeofglory and SilentMute

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! I wanted to say a quick hello. I will write you as soon as I can. However, at the moment, I'm in the middle of removing ceramic tile from my floor. I hope to finish today. It is very tiring work. When I finish, I am too tired to do anything. However, I am thinking of you and your family. Oh, tell your lovely wife I am no longer on Facebook, even though my account still exists. My account was hacked, and I was never able to regain access, even when I tried to change the password.
  2. Sorry I haven't written you lately. Lightening struck our big poinciana in the back yard of our house. We were without phones or internet for several days. Our phone was restored last night, but apparently our phone jack was corroded and needed to be replaced. Anyway, I'm back--and I have news. Hope you are well!
  3. Hi! I sent you three letters--did you get them? It just occurred to me that I'm not sure if they got to you since I had to sign in constantly every time I wrote one.
  4. Hello, Haribol! Happy New Year!--though I don't know if this is the beginning of the year for you. Is the Nepali calendar different? I hope you are well regardless.
  5. Oh, and the Facebook photo is me...though it is me at seventeen years of age. I need to put up a photo of 35 year old me. I took some photos of me at graduation, so I'll upload those once I develop them.
  6. Nice to hear from you! I thought I would have more time after graduation. However, even though I don't have deadlines--I'm more busy than I have ever been. I'm not on LitNet as much anymore. However, you can find me on Livemocha and particularly Facebook frequently. There are unfortunately 499 Jessica Grays on Facebook...so here is my link: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00000782026924 Look me up if you go there.
  7. Thank you so much SilentMute for your great concerns. In fact the vacation I had could not be fruitful and couldn't cover some of the exotic places I had in mind. I will be shining in Facebook soon and we can chat. I wish you a very good career
  8. Mom told me about your wife and son. I'm sorry to hear they are ill, and I hope they recover quickly and fully. Not the greatest way to spend a vacation.
  9. Do you by chance have a Facebook account? Facebook is my favorite place to be. Forums stress me out because sometimes I want to talk but I don't want to talk about something that is worthy of a thread.
  10. Hi! I saw you haven't been on Livemocha for a while, so I decided to come here. I'm graduating tonight! Of course, I'll still be busy. I have to get my certification, and I'm looking for a job. Right now, I'm studying tips about job interviews and resume writing to make sure I do it right--but some of the information contradicts. But I am hoping to have a little more time to visit forums, though really I much prefer Facebook. How are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10