Conversation Between Virgil and kiki1982

6 Visitor Messages

1. Well, at least you have a positive attitude about it. My heart goes out to you.
  2. Thanks for your support. At the moment I'll just hope that things won't become that bad for me. I think I astonished the optician that I still walked around without bumping into things (I couldn't read the biggest letter in the Snellen chart without squinting ). I'll just get new glasses now and see how much it progresses. There is still time to have fun with painful hard contact lenses that fall out and things. We'll see how that goes. And there's still lots of time to worry about that problem later. They can't cure it, I won't die from it (touch wood), I'll just live with it. There are worse things in life. And if I become partially sighted I can request a free rail pass.
  3. Thanks for the information on your eyes. My father was blind from his mid life on, so I'm particularly sensitive to people with eye problems. God be with you. I hope everything turns out well.
  4. Great. Thank you.
  5. Of course I accept! I always enjoy your post and pertinent questions . Old-timers should stick together!
  6. Wow, you've been on lit net since 2007. I had not realized you were an old timer like me. We should consider ourselves friends then. Hope you will accept.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6