Conversation Between kiki1982 and Maximilianus

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Ah, the chilly weather of the good old continent, what an envy!

At this time of year we are very much like

I perceive the working world as much of and very little of So better watch out .....

And friendship is so very much like and also but also as well .....

2. I know that, being busy... I haven't been out of the house for about 2 weeks! It helps that we have a woodstove so it's really pretty nice in the house, but it's a bit... Great, I'm earning lots of money, but I don't have any time to spend any of it, snif...
    When your story is published, I'll have a look. If I have time...

Thanks for accepting my request! It's alays a little bit like those kiddies in school, 'Would you be my friend?' And then they walk off into the sunset holding hands .

gr
    k
  3. That's the plan but I can't say when. I'm totally busy with academic and family duties, so I find it hard to think about it in detail At the moment I only have some rough ideas about the plot, but nothing absolutely conclusive If I succeed I'll let you know

And thanks for the friendship request!
  4. Hey, no problem. That's what I do. My card .

I'm curious. Will you publish your story on the site?

gr
    k
  5. Thank you very much for your reply, kiki! You've been really helpful I want to write a story and some of its phrases look better in German

6. Hello

No problem bothering me. I didn't receive any email about having a visitor message, so otherwise I would have been a little quicker...
    Anyway, it depends what case it is. I think Sturmvögel and verdammten Pfeile are nominative/accusative plural, so that is 'die', indeed. Well done. You can go one row forward and get a kiss from the teacher, as they say in Flemish.
  7. Hi kiki! I hope you've been fine!

Sorry to bother, but since you know German I think you may help me on this little thing. I'd like to know which article I should place before verdammten Pfeile and Sturmvögel. I suspect it should be die but I'm not sure. Thanks beforehand!
  8. Life's stupid. The more money we make, the less time for amusement and also for sleeping (which is also very amusing ) I wouldn't say you're a really bad friend... at least you post a greeting after someone else has done it first, so it seems you may get going after a bit of a push
  9. I hope your life is taking a new shape, then. I have less time too, since I started translating. It's got its upside, but also its major downside: you do not have time anymore for the things that really matter. You have then more money to do them. Seems a bit ironic.
    I am afraid I am such a bad friend , I namely never remember birthdays. I suspect because I don't like the attention in person myself. However, if I see such a thread, I'll go on it if I vaguely know the person... My hubby was called a bastard by his adult students because he said he was not going to do anything for my birthday. And then I was called weird for requesting that. I do appreciate birthday threads, though .
  10. Very Welcome! I've been very busy lately with the reshaping of my life, which seems to be a trade that takes up a huge amount of time
    I think one of your forum friends should have started a birthday thread for you, but it seems the habit is far from being fed Call me weird if you must, but I strongly resent it when a so-called friend is not aware of a birthday. I think it's inconsiderate at the very least, but that's just me, so I thought I would at least post a personal greeting here. Not that I greet everyone on occasion of a birthday, but I feel I must when it's someone with whom I've had some interaction... of course my procedures are far from becoming a trend
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast