Conversation Between Delta40 and Haunted

44 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Sounds a bit isolated but totally cool place! Does it snow there?
  2. Consider the Perth metropolitan area as an oasis - Everything else, is bush, outback and desert but you gotta drive a while to get there (You can fit Texas into WA 8.5 times!)
  3. wow it looks so modern. Somehow I had in mind the Outbacks Thanks for the photos!
  4. Yes it is. I work for them and during times of disaster, we pool together to help ease the flow of calls from one agency to another. Perth is the most isolated city in the world. Its beautiful! Melbourne and Sydney have got more history as the East Coast was settled first and you can tell by the architecture. Their history seems to give them alot of character while Perth is only 200 years old.

check out the pictures of the city: http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=e...w=1325&bih=614
  5. duh, what's a commonwealth? Is it like the federal government in the US?
    I don't hear much about Western Australia. What is it like?
  6. Thanks Haunted. I'm in Western Australia. We have floods up North but Perth is a couple of thousand Km away. Its the rest of the country that has to deal with it. I'm amazed how wonderful commonwealth governments are at pooling resources. Social Security is inundated with calls so other government agencies like the tax office are taking those calls as well. I'm quite proud to be Australian!
  7. hi Delta, saw so many horrible images on tv, hope you're aok!
  8. The PC police gave up and Christmas is back
  9. Ho Ho Ho. Isn't it Happy Holidays in America?

Best wishes to you and loved ones Haunted.
  10. Merry Christmas Delta
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 44
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast