Conversation Between tailor STATELY and NikolaiI

6 Visitor Messages

1. Giving thanks! for you
  2. Hey Tailor,

Sorry for the delayed reply; hope you are great.

My own thoughts on publishing are similar. . I would like to pick out the best and put them on Kindle. My brother also does artwork so I will see if he can illustrate it.

I hope your book is a success, whenever you do publish it.
  3. Howdy again.

Yes, almost all poetry. I wrote a very short story a week or so ago just as a lark. I have only web-published on my google website https://sites.google.com/site/apoetingardenvalley/ to date; with the exception of posting on Litnet of course.

I've looked into self-publishing many times. I even purchased an ebook from Amazon once on the subject. That was my goal for 2014 before life got in the way... So maybe 2015. I had thought to take the best from my meager writings and formulate 4-books of 20-30 poems each for a very nominal fee and had already chosen titles. I will give this more thought.

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor STATELY
  4. Ah, that's great! I haven't been writing for a week or so.. Yes, all is very well with me, thank you for the kind words.
    Do you only write poetry? I pretty much do.
    And have you ever thought about publishing? A little while back I learned that, it seems anyway, it's very easy to do so for Kindle on Amazon.
  5. Hi NikolaiI. Hanging in there. It's great to be back on Litnet. I have a lot to get caught up with; and I've got the writing bug back. Hoping all is well with you.

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor STATELY
  6. Hi Tailor, just wanted to say hey; hope all is great with you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6