Conversation Between irinmisfit92 and farnoosh

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Haha yeah that's true but I still feel that I need to forgive them for what they have done. I'm not the greatest daughter either, and I know I won't be at peace until I really forgive them. Maybe it's my religion that makes me think like this but it's not like I like being in conflict with them for many times. I'm okay with them for now but sometimes I can be really mad at them because they're really nosy. I cried in public the night before my exam and fell ill because of many problems at home and in my social life as well. It was pathetic but I managed to write a lot for history despite all the coughing/sneezing so I hope I'll be okay. I will, but I'm not sure whether the school I want to go to will accept me. I'm really ****ing scared to be honest. I don't have a future if I can't go to US and be a shrink. No one here goes to shrinks so I have to go to the West somehow. Besides I don't really fit in in this place coz I'm too radical and my taste in arts is rarely found here.
  2. My family sucks too!:P But i really don't want to waste my time talking about my BAD past with them, when i can have a GREAT future on my own pyschology,eh? That's great!! inform me in all the great stuff you learn ok?
  3. I'm planning to study psychology I have a pretty sucky family life and suffer from mild depression in general so I want to help people. Actually it is fairly easy for me to get rid of guys in my life IF I want to because I'm not even hot in the first place and my ex-classmates talked behind my back and said that I'm ugly. :P However no matter how much I don't want to, it just always happens. My friend (who's a guy) is sick of getting involved in a lot of drama and now he refuses to engage in relationships especially with A levels coming up.
  4. What are you planning to study?
    Well, i really don't like boys ( not that i'm by or anything-although i have nothing against them), they just seem like either really cute and dorky OR jerks:P I've never seen anyone else fit into anyother category When i watch i movie and i see a leading hero like Mr.Darcy...I feel like totally in awe and amazment but that's just for a moment cause i know it's just a role in a book and it NEVER means that the charachter playing the charm is really a gentleman.
    What do i do to keep the boys away so that they'll never look back? Cold sholders and Indifference. Always works!
  5. Oh that's really cool! I've met very few people online from the Middle East. My dream school is in Abu Dhabi and I just hope I can get in :P Anyway I'm from Indonesia. I'm happy to be from a Muslim country even though I'm not Muslim myself. Haha it's easy to say that but I think it's because I'm very lonely and I don't fit in so I try to find a boyfriend to get away from that loneliness. I know it doesn't work that way and I have to improve myself first before I even engage in a relationship, but sometimes I just can't help it. It's hard when the guys you like don't even have any interest in you though :P
  6. I'm from Iran. What about you?
    If you ask me just cut the men out of your life and have a-drama-free LIFE!!!!!!!
  7. Ooooo icic which country are you from? Haha I totally understand. I wish I could be like that; guys really make my lif complicated :P
  8. Hell, yeah I'm Asian. and you're right about the tradition part of having kids .my mama had 3 ( waste of time if you ask me!) but i don't think i'd love my hubby more than my kids cause i plan on having non of them. No kids and No partner (legal or not), asI have so far!
  9. Haha are you Asian like me? I thought it's pretty normal if people from the West don't want to have kids (except for Americans coz they're crazy about kids!). In Asia it's a tradition to have kids (even though people nowadays have one, two, or three kids thank goodness!) but I really don't feel like having them. :/ I would love my hubby more than my kids ><
  10. Good to know that I'm not alone cause usually i'm the only one saying i hate kids and my friends and family look at me like i'm crazy!:P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast