Conversation Between MANICHAEAN and SilentMute

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, Manichaean! I hope you are well! I'm sticking to the Writer's Lounge these days on LitNet, the secret corridor of LitNet. You've been giving everyone hell around here, or are you becoming more docile?
  2. Hey! Hope you are doing well!
  3. Hey, Manichaean! How's life treating you? I can't complain...I apparently don't exist. So I've registered to vote so that I can prove to the college that I exist. I miss the days when a birth certificate and Social Security Number proved that. I'm hoping to come into existence in March so that I can return to college and finish my A.A. Fortunately, financial aide seems to know that I exist--and I'm hoping they will finance another year of school.
  4. Hi, Manichaean! Hope you are doing well! I just got over the flu and am trying to get my life back on track. I'm thinking of trying to finish my A.A.--though I'm left with the maths, which are not my best subject. I'm only nine credits from an A.A. Seems a shame not to get it.
  5. Hi, Manichaean! I hope you had a good holiday! Have a happy New Year! I hope you are well! I graduated school and am now looking for a job and studying for my very expensive certification tests.
  6. L.M. the Third told me about the guy. Actually, when you read some of the internet information on Jane Austen, it is understandable how the guy came to that conclusion. For conspiracy theories, it isn't the most outlandish I've heard. I don't think I've posted pictures on the threads. Making a photo album is slightly different because you can upload pictures. On the threads, they usually ask for a URL address. With my Spanish forum, I click the insert picture button--and I find a picture on the internet that isn't on a site itself and type the URL
  7. Too late.
    Scheherazade pulled the plug.
    M
  8. Hi. Came across your thread today on persons on the web. Ha Ha. Watch out for those outrageous 60 year olds!

I need some help. I'm following the thread on "Was Jane Austin Black?" This guy Codpiece or whatever is a scream and cannot be for real. But then you never know! I do not know how to post a picture of myself & my black adopted Nigerian daughter & enquire innocently as to our respective racial status.
    Can you help? Don't forget I'm a confused & bewildered 66 year old!
    Best regards
    M.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8