Conversation Between balehead and Maryd.

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hi dear have a Happy New Year.
  2. Haven't heard from you for a while, just popped in to send Christmas wishes, so have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Take care, stay well and stay happy.
    Love
    Mary
  3. Snape is 11 and Heathcliff is 13
  4. Hi dear, just thought I'd let you know, both my kids have signed up to Litnet. Snape is my son Andrew and Heathcliff is my daughter Frances. So keep an eye out for them.
  5. Thanks Balie. All is fine, my son had a curriculum and so I had a play date with him... Well firstly I had to buy a sewing machine, mine of 27 years finally went to sewing heaven, then I played squash with my son... So out of shape it's not funny. Then we had lunch at La Porchetta's and new we are home... That took all day. It is the first time in years I have spent more than 5 hours of the computer and I swear I am having withdrawal symptons.
  6. Sounds like you are as hooked on Litnet as I am?
  7. Yea, but I bet his IQ is still higher than the member of the male species... If I sound like a feminist, well, I'm not. Just having an off day with men. It's all in fun.
  8. Let's talk theory... Tell a dog to sit, he does... Tell him to drop, he does. Tell a man to buy the milk he fusses and carries on like a whining baby. Ah well, could be worse, could be worse I suppose. They could be nice as well...
  9. Absolutely, this breed is so loyal. No man can match them...
  10. Never mind, just keep walking him. Poor dear. Don't dogs looks so cute when they are fat. I bet he has a beautiful nature, like my little girl?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast