Conversation Between Virgil and Buh4Bee

122 Visitor Messages

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. some new pictures.
  2. I had a crossed-eye when I was small and I had the operation. It was suceessful. I'll keep him and the rest in my prayers.
  3. Ah, ok, so Matthew is five months older. Now I will remember it. Thank you on Matthew. Much was made in that last blog, but he really is progressing well. Today we set the date for his eye operation - March 18th. If you pray, I can use prayers. I know it's a high success operation, but my father was blind from failed eye operations. I do worry.
  4. He just turned one on Monday. Can't believe how time flies. Good to hear that your sweet Matthew continues to progress so well. I always love the pictures of him.
  5. That's good. Let's hope it turns out well. I hope otherwise the little one is doing good. How old is he now?
  6. Thanks Virgil. He was given an ultra sound and they found it to be a weird fetal growth that never developed. Kind of like a cyst. There is nothing to worry about, but we need to look into it when he hit puberty.
  7. I just saw where you mentioned your son's growth. Oh my gosh, how serious do the doctors think it is? I hope it will be ok. My prayers for him.
  8. LOL, I'm not sure what you mean by acknowledge. Take care Jersea.
  9. I just a t you to know I read your blog and acknowledge your point of view.
  10. I know its hard to stay in shape as we age. good for you.
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 122
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast