View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Creating a Pandemic

by , 03-27-2020 at 08:54 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I don't have the detailed information, but judging from what shows up online, it appears that the R0 of the Covid19 virus is about three or a little more, that means that each person infected spreads it to three other people. That's a middling level of contagiousness, but it may be deceptive, because about 50% of infections are asymptomatic. That person running around the block might be carrying a serious infection that attacks lungs, but she may run a five minute mile and show no signs of the infection. ...

Updated 03-27-2022 at 10:05 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Great Publicity

by , 03-10-2020 at 07:26 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have written against marketing lies, but I never before have seen a publicity campaign as successful as what has been done with Coronavirus. Until a few months ago, most people would have expressed ignorance, if they were asked about Coronavirus; although a few would remember SARS and/or MERS. There are a few people who have actually looked into it, and I even used Coronavirus in a novel, Harry's Time Tours (soon to be renamed Causation). I recently reread that section of Causation, and it was ...