View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Three fellow dogs A, B and F

Three dogs (A, B, and F) decided to go for hunting, the senior dog said to his fellows, I am the biggest dog, and you might obey me in whatsoever I tell or order.
    The three follows dogs went through the desert from north to south and from east to west, searching each valley they passed by if there was a bit hunt to eat.
    When they felt fatigued, they stayed for a while to take a rest under a big tree overlooking on two small hills and began to discuss the difficulties of each one life.

Updated 12-20-2014 at 01:08 PM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. haikus

I would trade places
    With one of those, if I could,
    Who lived long ago.

Death meditation
    Is really a way of life
    when life becomes full.

This beautiful cat
    A bodhisattva named pat
    Has grown to love me.

I'd like to be small
    So small I can hear the rain
    Rinse away the pain.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Obama: Stupidity or Hubris?

by , 12-17-2014 at 08:51 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Recently Obama declared that he had agreed to normalize diplomatic relations with Cuba. There didn't seem to be any conditions on that, and I found that strange, because by law the U.S. cannot have normal relations with Cuba until the conditions in the Helms-Burton Act of 1996 (http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/[email protected]/chapter69A&edition=prelim) will be fulfilled, and Cuba has consistently refused to even consider paying for the seized property. This is a case where U.S. law is ...

Updated 12-18-2014 at 03:35 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fear and courage

You will excuse me
    if I have some fear
    of those who preach that evolution
    is reflected in the color of one's skin-

Denying their humanity,
    and done so all in secrecy.

But I would give a different view
    that fearlessness will win day-through
    and if a fight you would begin -
    it is a fight you cannot win.

For what has happened once before
    can not happen anymore.
    and truth relieves a heart-felt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Some Events of Truth and Divine Protection for Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah (a.s.)

by , 12-17-2014 at 09:25 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    In the last part of nineteenth century, Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) announced by getting revelation from Allah the Exalted that he is the promised one who was to come for spiritual reforms of the world but without any use of force. The inter connected heavenly and earthly changes were already present or were unfolding which were foretold as specific signs of coming the said reformer. For example, Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.) had foretold that the ...