View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Intellectual Honesty

by , 04-07-2014 at 04:18 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have known a good number of very intelligent people, and with a few exceptions (people with Asperger’s Syndrome) those intelligent people were perfectly willing to admit error when they learned that they were wrong. Unfortunately, that seems not to be true of some other people.

A few days ago I was talking to a college student, and the matter of climate change came up. I explained the major problems with the matter as it has been presented in the press, and my student friend expressed ...

Updated 04-15-2014 at 07:41 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. True Love

by , 04-07-2014 at 01:35 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Love is one of the human faculties. Its reality is that heart likes something and is drawn towards it. Its treasures become apparent when it reaches perfection. When one loves someone, one gets colour of one’s beloved. That is why those who adores God imbibe God’s attributes according of human capacity. They feel mercy for those who are away from God and they do not get flavor of their morals. They desire from bottom of their heart that may everyone recognize true God. Their ...

Updated 04-07-2014 at 01:38 PM by YALASH

Categories
    increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet