But within her soul I knew
    shadows dwelled
    for she lived in an ebony tower
    constructed of graven bone

Her heart was chilled deep as ice
    Categories
    My Poetry
  2. Epic

It has been a while hasn't it? Truly this is a momentous day. Not because my wonderful day has been ground to dust, but because I have once again reconvened to this wonderul network of literature. I will do my best to stay online as much as I can.

Thank you.

Tex(AKA Nate)JR
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Being a Little Miracle

I walked out of the Orchestra room in my usual rush. I had a few errands to run, teachers to talk to, projects to discuss, and only until three-thirty to handle it. I prioritized according to due dates, and how late certain teachers stayed as I swept down the hallways in a cloud of professionalism, and detachment. I eventually decided to leave my stuff at the ledge where my group socializes in the morning. I realized something was amiss.
    There was a child there-- seventh grade, by the name
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. CLUE today

by , 10-21-2008 at 07:09 PM (High School)
    Well, today I arrived nearly late to school, so I had to carry my baratone all around the school until third period band. Useless heavy luggage

Well, in CLUE today, I arrived in, behind in my reading of Great Expectations because of other work I've been focused on ib miscellaneous classes. A few days earlier I turned in a Short Story, and tosay we were all going to go over them with our teacher, I'll name her Mrs. S in my blog, as I don't care to get too personal. Mrs. S pulled ...
    Categories
    Clue
  5. If your lost in translation this is what I really mean.

by , 10-21-2008 at 03:27 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    I know many people are excited by my announcement of posting my photos and writings.

I am too!

However I feel people are lost in translation understanding me when I construct a due date.

First let me explain how much of a procrastinator that I am.

I'm the type of guy who will say he'll do somthing on a weekend and not actually get to it until a month and a half later.

( Grabs the procrastinator encyclopedia.) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized