View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Models of Success - True Life Events of True Companions

by , 12-29-2017 at 02:19 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) explains that Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) had become fully and uniquely devoted in all respect and it was due to their excitement of true love for Allah the Exalted. Allah had created mutual love and affection in them. Now there is another Jama'at, the Jama'at of Promised Messiah, it has to develop qualities of Sahabah in themselves... Sahabah are ...
  2. Excellent Role Model for Fully Successful Life – Promised Reminder

by , 12-07-2017 at 12:17 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you..... The twelfth of Rabiaul-awwal (a month in Islamic calender month) is the day when, that Nur (light) came in the world, whom Allah the Exalted called Siraje Munir (bright sun), who had to grant spiritual light to all world and he did, who had to establish government of God the Exalted and he did so, who had to give spiritual life to deads-for-years and he gave so, who had to give peace and security to the world and he delivered so, whom Allah the Exalted said ...
  3. Promised Bringing of Faith Back from the Pleiades – Promised Renaissance

by , 11-24-2017 at 07:39 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you. ... Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said in his one couplet:

“waqt thaa waqte masihaa, na kisi aur ka waqt – main na aaya hota to koee aur hi aaya hota”
    Translation: “The time was, time of coming of Messiah, not of anyone else’s time – had I not come, someone else would have come.”

The time, through which, muslims were passing at that time, it was very unrestful time for those muslims who felt pain of (decline). ...
  4. Essentiality of Justice and Equity and its Revival in this Era

by , 11-16-2017 at 01:47 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....Translations of three verses from Holy Quran :

(ch4:v136) O ye who believe! be strict in observing justice, (and be) witnesses for Allah, even though it be against yourselves or (against) parents and kindred. Whether he be rich or poor, Allah is more regardful of them both (than you are). Therefore follow not low desires so that you may (be able to) act equitably. And if you conceal (the truth) or evade (it), then (remember that) Allah is well ...
  5. Ahmadiyya Annual Spiritual Convention of Canada ended with 25000 Attendees - Review

by , 10-18-2016 at 08:15 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    By the grace of Allah the Exalted, Jalsa Salana of Jama'at Ahmadiyya Canda ended last week. It brought lots of blessings. It is Divine grace which enables us to convene Jalsa-s everywhere in the world despite our limited resources. We do not have professionals for each department. We have volunteers from Ahmadiyya auxiliaries for men and women and childre. [Khuddam, Atfal, Lajna, Nasirat and Ansar]. Officers and subordinates are appointed. There is full obedience to officers ...
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast