View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Free Speech For All

by , 11-21-2015 at 09:09 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    If no one ever said anything of value, then it wouldn't make any difference whether there was free speech. And if I were the only one in the world who knew any accurate information, then free speech would be pointless, because everyone except me would just make noise, rather than making real, useful speech. But it is possible that any and every person (almost) might utter something of value, so allowing free speech is a good idea. Please understand that this is my opinion; there are some people ...
  2. a milestone of sorts

Just noticed my first online sale ever (not attributed to a well-meaning friend) occurred back in October. I guess that's SOMETHING!
    Categories
  3. What We Would Lose

by , 11-18-2015 at 10:25 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    On an online forum that I belong to someone asked for information about how a major illegal drug purchase might be done for a work of fiction that he is working on. I just realized that when we legalize everything he will lose the subject matter of his novel. There may still be a few things written about historical drug activities, but the ordinary businesses of drug companies like Pfizer, Sandoz, and so on aren’t as interesting for fiction as the illegal things that go on. A whole swath of fiction ...

Updated 11-20-2015 at 08:26 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fighting terrorism

Fighting terrorism
    Fighting terrorism isn't a mere something can be shrunken to be forever controlled and settled for peace, it is a matter beyond thoughts and beliefs.
    The world entire the world yet is disabling to find a solution and form my side I think it needs to establish many schools deal with intellectual cultures and enlightenments, which could be influencing into overall youths psychological habits and social relationships.
    From where to begin:
    I think the important

Updated 11-17-2015 at 11:40 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Good Marketing

by , 11-13-2015 at 04:40 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    There I was in Starbucks when I heard someone mention the matter of remaining properly hydrated. That reminded me about the most successful marketing campaign that I can think of, and that led me to think of get-rich-quick schemes, because that’s fundamentally what the hydration myth is about. If only I could think of something that could be so effective. What is it that people regularly use that they don’t appreciate as well as they might; the marketing of which would look like good medical advice? ...