View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hey...

by , 07-10-2010 at 01:30 AM (My Blog...How original.)
    Hey litneters!
    So, I was reading my old blog, and I'm ashamed to realize that it pretty much didn't make ANY sense.  but, I will move on.
    Ah, so this summer is going to be interesting. My friend just left today and he won't be back for like two weeks then he's going off to germany a few days after that. I'm glad he can't see this, because I'm gonna miss him and I don't want him to know. XD it would be awkward.
    And then my other two good friends are going to be leaving ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Beastial Cruelty

From the Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

People talk sometimes of bestial cruelty, but that's a great injustice and insult to the beasts; a beast can never be so cruel as a man, so artistically cruel
    Categories
    Quotations
  3. what is next?

by , 07-09-2010 at 05:31 PM (day in a life)
    now it has only been two weeks or so but I feel very free. I have never been alone before, I'm of course not alone, I have my son and my dog but for some reason I feel like I'm looking for something more. I do know that I want to be by myself for a while and learn how to live alone before I find something more. but I am looking for certain qualities when I meet guys.

I just love being my own boss and doing things my way but ever since I was a teenager I have wanted to be with someone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Where do dreams begin
    and reality end?
    Fire and Water
    dance entwined.

Sky and Sea
    mirror each other
    the horizon an
    obscure distinction.

Day and Night
    locked in an eternal
    chase.

Earth embraces Air
    is the viel over our eyes?
    First Man and First Woman
    become oness.

The world spins
    and we do not see
    past our separateness.

Updated 07-11-2010 at 03:08 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    My Poetry
  5. It’s Official!

We got word today. It’s official. Baby Matthew is ours! We are officially proud parents. Unfortunately I didn’t put any Champagne in the refrig, so I’m only celebrating with a glass of wine. Now we need to hear word for when everything is ready for us to go pick him up.

Let me bring you all up to date. We left Shymkent on Friday for Almaty, where we were promptly whisked over to the US Consulate for us to update our fingerprints. Amazingly it was free! Shocked the hell out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized