View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Last Set of Fingerprints

Received a letter in the mail today from Immigration informing us that we are to go have our fingerprints done on April 6. This will be our last time to have our fingerprints done. Once the fingerprints are taken, we then wait for our approval to come through and then we can start working on our dossier.

Last week we received our FBI Identification Records and of course it came back stating that we have no arrest record.

I get so excited when something comes back ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bazarov

I am currently read Fathers and Sons right now, and well I am nearly done with it. It is a good book but I absolutely cannot stand Bazarov.

I just want to wring his arrogant, pompous, spoiled, whinny, full of himself little neck.

He is completely insufferable.

First he thinks he is Mr. Superior and that he is the only one who knows anything and looks down on everyone and thinks everyone else are all idiots. And anyone who does not agree with him is
    Categories
    Books
  3. Out Of Town Visitors

by , 03-26-2009 at 02:13 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    This week I have had the greatest pleasure of having two dear friends come out to The Prairies from England. They'll be leaving Friday, so I haven't had a lot of time to spend here, and probably won't till the weekend.

The weird thing is that out here in the 'bread basket of Canada' we started the Spring Thaw, and our province was all set up with flood warnings and measures are being taken to alleviate this problem as best as we can. And just when everyone's nerves were ready to
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 3/25/09

Oh Divine,
    You enter every atom of creation.
    All creation comes from You,
    and can never become separate from You.

All is lifted - Future, Present, Past -
    Nothing remains the same.
    All is lifted and rests in You,
    Oh Eternal One.

The Heart of India is pure,
    infinite, eternal.
    Your sons and daughters have revealed
    all the layers of truth.

Oh Divine, you are the source,
    You are manifesting ...

Updated 03-26-2009 at 02:08 AM by NikolaiI

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. new web site, and other stuff

My foot's in the door, I've staked my place, I've planted the flag. My portfolio is now online There's still quite a bit of tweaking to do but the skeleton's there and I'm dressing it up a little at a time.

Current address: nikkismetters.squarespace.com

I'll get rid of the "squarespace" bit soon as I figure out how. I wish I could say that I'm able to kick back now, but it's the total opposite--I still have such a freakish amount to do before my portfolio ...

Updated 03-26-2009 at 01:52 AM by higley

Categories
    Uncategorized