laughing; healing; uplifting
    foolish; cheerful; tension; somber
    gripping; anticipating; heightening
    climax; heavy
    Dramady
    Categories
    My Poetry
  2. [a004]

by , 11-16-2008 at 03:15 PM (Writings (of old and present) & Futuristics~)
    II, b
    Dois tripulantes ilustres

"Você está pretendendo deixar sob custódia o preceptor da princesa de Rubia, e a filha dele?!", diz Egar, com um certo pudor. "Certo: quando eu poderia confiar que o nosso amigo Dêrmot deixaria isso em segredo por muito tempo?!", Pelageu desabafa, depois de muito ter vindo de ouvir falações do comerciante de bordo. Bóreas estava presente; estavam apenas os três. "Ele não falou nada porque quis, Pelageu: eu o inquiri. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. James Whistler

I have already posted this to the Art Group here at LitNet... but on the outside chance that there are some others outside that group interested in art... I'll offer it up in my blog as well.

I have long admired Whistler... although I will admit that I have not often given him the consideration that is his due... You must smile at his audacity which led to his becoming one of the first real modern "bad boys" of art. This was often hidden behind the absolute elegance of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. First Indian Temple Opens in Seoul

an article I saw on Dandavats.org

http://dandavats.org/?p=301
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Collected Quotes from Albert Einstein

Collected Quotes from Albert Einstein

* "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    * "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
    * "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
    * "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    * "The hardest thing in the world ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized