View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Change is good...

We've been stuck in a heat wave for quite some time here in Gold Country. It's not too uncommon for September.

California has been burning; records have been broken for acreage burned since records have been kept for the last 35-40 years. Eerie red sun in the sky during the day due to ash clouds... moon at night too. Sun beams are red tinged... cars are lightly covered with ash from fires miles away in the morning. We're fine here though our community had a small scare about a month
    Categories
  2. Language Change

by , 11-01-2016 at 08:14 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    At some time in the past I wrote about the perception of the passage of time and subjective idea of how long is a time. That matter came to mind again today in regard to the evolution of language.

Many things change over time, and language is one. I am far from being old, but in my few years the English language has already changed significantly. I don’t know whether they are being suggestive, but many women will reply, “I’m good.” When asked “How are you?"

Not ...
  3. Bringing the Faith back from Pleiades.

by , 04-25-2011 at 01:44 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be upon you.

To bring back the lost era of truth and faith while kindling the righteousness in hearts, following are essentials, as one humbly understands.

1) To match acts with faith.

2) Mere claim are not enough, practical positive changes in selves are required. Positive changes attracts mercy and love of God.

3) To make self checks. Self checks are better than self checks reminders by others.

4) Self checks are ...