View RSS Feed

Imported Poems

description

1. Latest From Me

Hey everybody,

I'm home for the summer - getting to see my girlfriend again has been really great. It's almost as if we never parted. Got her a few presents, one of which may or may not be related to a trip I took with some friends to Walden Pond (shhh).

Over the past few months of school, there's been some anxiety over grades, but it's over with relatively minor hubbub. I'm just glad I can put last semester behind me and focus on improving for the upcoming one. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What's New, Part Deux

For some reason, that last blog post couldn't be commented upon by anybody but me. Which makes me sad, because you all know how much I love attention. So let's try this one again...

=============================

1) I'm back. Part-time, at the very least.
    2) College is tough, but going well.
    3) Still have a girlfriend (long-distance, alas) - 2+ years and counting.
    4) Exciting new development - this year, I'm trying a little musical theater to expand ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What's New With Me

1) I'm back. Part-time, at the very least.
    2) College is tough, but going well.
    3) Still have a girlfriend (long-distance, alas) - 2+ years and counting.
    4) Exciting new development - this year, I'm trying a little musical theater to expand my horizons. My dormitory is putting on Sweet Charity, and I'm incredibly excited to be a part of it.
    5) How's the old crowd?

Updated 03-23-2009 at 12:31 PM by RobinHood3000

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Boo.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to get my power suit."
    - Lex Luthor, Justice League Unlimited, "Destroyer"

Robin's back, and a little uncertain of the reception he's gonna get. Am I welcome? Or am I going to get a slap I probably deserve for jumping ship so suddenly?
    Categories
  5. Is that all you've got?

If five more people tell me they're curious about me, I'll spill...

Oh, and Miss Caroline says she misses you all, but she simply hasn't had time to get online.

Also: Roy Harper is a good guess, but not quite. =)
    Categories
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast