View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Disinformation

by , 05-19-2021 at 03:42 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have written about the persistence of ignorance before, and I wish I had adequate data to determine the cause. I don't think that actual scientists are very likely to hold onto information that has been shown to be false, because they research their subject before they go further into it. Unfortunately, there are some people who write articles on scientific matters who do not bother with researching.

Earlier today, I looked for articles about the “ozone hole”, because that has ...
  2. Federal Republic

by , 05-05-2021 at 09:09 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    It has become popular for politicians at the federal level to ignore the Constitutional limits of power of the federal government. The federal government has taken to itself power of nearly all governmental functions, even though many were not granted to it in the Constitution. And they ignore the Tenth Amendment: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” Which makes it perfectly ...