View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Day 17

by , Today at 12:36 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    (Alternative title: Itís Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Tree)

It was another big one today. A lovely little reindeer face with long curly antlers. That would look lovely as a little cake topper too.

I am so so happy today. The cards are no longer my problem

I stamped them before bed and left everything and I mean EVERYTHING mum would need to fill out the cards.
    I left the cards on my desk in a neat little pile. I laid out all three ...

Updated Today at 12:42 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 16 On Day 17

by , Yesterday at 03:31 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A cute little penguin in a scarf.
    So itís about 7am now so itís actually tomorrow but never mind. I have finally finished making all my cards.
    Well sort of. Iíve put them together. Now I just need to stamp a sentiment inside all 17 and then itís definitely all done.

We were supposed to put the tree up today but I wanted to finish my cards first. The last post is the 21st for 1st class post and I rather it not be left that late. If I can finish my cards first then I can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Women's clothing an 'invitation' to harassment

by , 12-16-2017 at 05:06 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    'I saw a member yesterday with her cleavage so deep it was down to the floor,' Rep. Marcy Kaptur tells fellow Democrats at a private meeting
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...assment-294974

This is true, and it isn't just women.

It was good to see a woman commenting that womenís clothing may seem inviting to some men. Humans, like all animals, constantly send out messages about their sexual status and interest. The ...
  4. 15

by , 12-16-2017 at 12:18 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A sleigh full of presents and a tree.

I baked some Nutella cookies yesterday. Havenít tasted them fully, just a few crumbs. And today I made chocolate chip cookies but itís nothing special. It was a premade cookie mix.
    What is is is this. Particularly around this time of year you see tv characters and so on who make cookies for friends/family/co-workers and I see that and want to do it too but there are some issues. The main one being that mum doesnít eat sweets as much as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 14 in the Advent Calendar

by , 12-14-2017 at 05:51 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    And the half the housemates have been eaten. The most recent evictionÖ
    A gingerbread man.

Never actually watched Big Brother. I didnít much like the concept and every time I did stray onto it they were asleep anyway.

I tried replacing the shower hose today. It was a little disastrous. Mum needed to wash her hair so I changed the hose before she got there and didnít tell her because I wanted an unbiased opinion on whether it was better or not. For some reason ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized