Blog Comments

I agree that we are badly in want of strong leaders who are for Peace. The main problem that I see is that some of the countries that are currently making war, is that they posses atom bombs.

Another problem is that institutions like ONU who exist to prevent and intervene in conflicts between countries seem to be losing power and authority in a moment when they are most needed.
    The Russians are trying to take the money out of war right now. We will have to see how they do.

I have seen similar comments about New York Banks and Hitler before, but found that J.P. Morgan and Company did not do business with Hitle after some point in the late '30'sr and closed their Paris branch. The NAZI's seized the bank building and everything left and ran the branched un the Morgan name, but that was in name only, and I believe the same was true of Chase. I wonder about the Bolsheviks.
    Updated 04-12-2024 at 09:05 PM by PeterL
    The Russians are trying to take the money out of war right now. We will have to see how they do.

I have seen similar comments about New York Banks and Hitler before, but found that J.P. Morgan and Company did not do business with Hitle after some point in the late '30'sr and closed their Berlin and Paris branches. The NAZI's seized the bank building and everything left and ran the branched un the Morgan name, but that was in name only, and I believe the same was true of Chase. I wonder about the Bolsheviks.
    Want to prevent war?

Easy: take all profit out of war and we shall have Peace.

Read Professor Antony Sutton's books:
    Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler & Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution

Both are superbly well documented and reveal how wealthy elites (mostly Republican) profit from war.
    "We don't have Churchill available, but we should look for people who would follow his lead."... Agreed.

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor
    More and greater fools have kept bitcoin going.
    Interesting post re: bitcoin. Have heard of many failures and its volatility... haven't heard of many legitimate successes, but there must be some else it would have bust by now I guess. I think the hassle of regulation will be its ultimate demise, but who knows... they prolly have great lobbyists with deep pockets.

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor