View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. It's the little things

The little things we do each day.....They make a difference.

Smiling at someone we do not know, is one of them....did you know your smile to a stranger could change their entire day?
    Saying "hello" so someone you do not know can also make a difference.

Helping to shovel out your neighbor that is elderly after a snow storm. Making sure they have food for the next couple of days.

Little things take nothing to some effort but ...
    Categories
  2. Islam and Modern Terrorism - The Divine Solution.

by , 03-24-2016 at 01:26 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on everyone at this forum and all other human as well.
    These days, almost on daily basis, somewhere in the world, innocent people are losing their lives in blasts done by planted devices, suicide bombers or by any other way. Unfortunately, most of such life-takers label themselves as Muslims.

Ahmadiyya Khalifah, once gave an example:
    A German who remained with terrorists, said that when he reminded the fighters that most chapters of the Koran began with ...

Updated 03-26-2016 at 01:24 AM by YALASH

Categories
    , increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet
  3. My earlier period of youth & poem

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmad View Post
    My earlier period of youth & poem

Well, let me discuss a short view about a period when I was still teenager living in a countryside not far away from the road which connecting between Mosul city and , Dohok city, which it is now considered as a part of Kurdistan territory.
    The area is about 50 km northerly to Mosul and exactly situated at the left bank of Tigris River.
    There I spent my earlier period of youth playing and spending lovely long times alongside
    Categories
    , , , ,
  4. thread deleted

Sorry, not now
    this thread is regional affairs and there is cautions

Updated 09-09-2014 at 10:39 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    , , , ,
  5. Divine Support Continues.

by , 04-02-2014 at 10:46 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Human wisdom can take human to the point where one can say that there should be God. But the certainty about God comes through His signs. God sends Prophets and through them, He shows signs of His Being, Unity, Beauty and Grandeur. It attracts the seeker towards God.

God saves His Prophet from the evil of his opponents and defeat them and give victory to him. He takes care of his needs. The era itself proves the need of Prophet. Heavenly and earthly signs ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast