View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. And so it begins... again

Sunny is in the hospital.
    Last week, Dad caught her and her boyfriend kissing beside my house.
    At that point he was still "Mark Williams" who was "19." And they let him off.
    Then they started investigating and (with my help/confession) discovered the truth.
    • His name is Z---
    • He is in the Marines
    • He is 25
    • He has claimed my twin sister's virginity
    • He's convinced Sunny that they're in love
    • There have been two recent pregnancy scares
    • He has

Updated 10-07-2008 at 11:35 PM by Anza

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How to give a cat a pill

by , 10-07-2008 at 11:42 AM (My Blog...How original.)
    (sorry that it has cuss words But it's so funny!)

How to Give a Cat a Pill

1. Pick up cat and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth, pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.

2. Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Kitagawa Utamaro 喜多川 歌麿c. 1753-1806

Kitagawa Utamaro... generally referred to in the West simply as Utamaro was one of the greatest Japanese artists... a master of woodblock, painting, and drawing. He was reputedly born in Edo, Osaka, or Kyoto (the three largest Japanese cities) and his art consistently conveys an urban sophistication and subject matter. He was quite probably the pupil of Toriyama Sekien 鳥山 石燕 and possibly even his son. He was originally trained in the aristocratic Kano style of painting, ...

Updated 10-07-2008 at 01:30 AM by stlukesguild

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New features in eye's place

by , 10-07-2008 at 01:13 AM (Filtering sawdust...)
    This week I'll be featuring some of my favorite poems and poets as well..

Firts entry--

SOLEDAD
    by Angela Manalang Gloria

It was a sacrilege, the neighbors cried,
    The way she shattered every mullioned pane
    To let a firebrand in. They tried in vain
    To understand how one so carved from pride
    And glassed in dream could have so flung aside
    Her graven days, or why she dared profane
    The bread and wine of life
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. hell week

Today finds me right smack in the middle of hell week, er finals week I should say.

Here's something I wrote last night; not really sure if it makes sense or that it is abe to convey what I had in mind but I thought I'd post it anyway.

She sat on the floor, almost pained from staying in one position for so long a time. But she felt no pain. She stared blankly into the clock, her facial expressions changing as often as her thoughts. In a cool wide floor ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized