View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Continuity of Blessings of True Spending – Waqfe Jadid, 61 st Year Begins

by , 01-11-2018 at 07:21 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....In Holy Quran, financial sacrifice is mentioned at many places. At a place, it is said, ‘..wa maa tunfequ min kherin fa-le-anfosekum..’ -- ‘and whatever you spend from wealth, it is for your own benefit..’ . Along with it, sign of believer mentioned that they do such spending for the sake of pleasure of Allah the Exalted. ‘..wa ma tunfeqoon illabtegha-aa wajhillah’ ..and ‘you do not spend except for getting pleasure of Allah’.

Hazrat Khalifatul ...
  2. Unknowable

by , 10-08-2014 at 07:58 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I asked someone what I should write about next, and the response that I got was, "Mysteries, the unknowable."
    That is a fairly good topic, and it is somewhat related to what I have written along the lines of consciousness, epistemology, and Turing test, etc. Then that person suggested that I write about god, the unknowable. That's completely different, because there are many Gods and Goddesses, and most of them are quite knowable, and some are downright friendly, so that can't ...
  3. Some Examples How God Still Guides.

by , 09-19-2014 at 11:44 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    USA-----A person wrote to Hazrat Ahmadiyya Khalifah (may Allah be his Helper) that he heard Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah (a.t.) in the Jalsa (annual gathering), narrating about how people in the world are taking interest in the message of true peaceful Islam, presented by Ahmadiyya Jama'at and how Allah is directly guiding people in this era towards the true spiritual path. The person felt a strong desire that some soul may accept the divine truth through him too. [Few weeks ...
  4. God does not abandon those who become His.

by , 05-21-2014 at 11:20 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Explaining the basic subject of Unity of God, Ahmadiyya Muslim Reformer, Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) said that When one becomes God’s, God never abandon him. Do not think that God is unkind. The person who loses something for God, receives much more than that. Give precedence to the pleasure of God, He will grant you all. Duality does not work. The true root of Islam is Unity of God. There should be nothing in human except belief in God and he should not taunt ...
  5. Some Attributes of God

by , 04-24-2014 at 07:26 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    May peace be on you.

God is One, has no associate and except He there is no one else is worthy of worship, according to Holy Quran [chapter 59, verses 24 and 25]

It is said so because if He were not without associate then there is possibility that He might be overcome by a rival. In such case, Godhead would always be in threat…………….No one is worthy of worship but Him: It means that He is such a Perfect God Whose attributes are so great that if we were to select a god ...
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast