View RSS Feed

title

description

1. Merry Christmas Everyone

I wish all of you a peaceful day...because of, or inspite of, this Christian holiday.
    God bless you merry gentlemen and ladies.

ampoule
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Where is AntiQ?

I wanted to see if she commented on my silly reply. Maybe I just didn't look far enough. Hope she's not gone. I thought she wrote some things of great value to us. Of course, I think anything anyone says has some value.
    Categories
  3. Happy Birthday Billy Butler

Yes, it's the birthday of William Butler Yeats, born in Sandymount, Ireland, in 1865. He loved Ireland, was somewhat devastated when his father moved the family to London, which he hated. He was a daydreamer and did not do well in school. Yeats was attracted to mysticism and occultism and he had hoped that the rich, mystical Celtic heritage would bring the Irish and Anglo-Irish together. "We might bring the halves together if we had a national literature that made Ireland beautiful in the memory..." ...
    Categories
  4. For Doggy Lovers

Sad but so tender and sweet. I received this this morning and wanted to share it with you. Sweets may have posted a part of it with her darling doggy pictures, and if so, I apologize. I guess it never hurts us to read tender things over and over.

"Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish Wolfhound named Belker. The dog's owners, Ron, his wife Lisa, and their little boy Shane, were all very attached to Belker, and they were hoping for a miracle. ...
    Categories
  5. Rain Gauge

When I turned on my kitchen radio this morning the announcer was asking people to check their rain gauges and then call in their results. The midwest (U.S.A.) was hit hard with rain last night. There were also tornado warnings and the sirens were blaring all around. I actually got out of bed and put my clothes back on and went out on the front porch to see what I could see, but too many trees whipping around, so nothing. I went upstairs and watched out my west window and looked for tornadoes everytime ...
    Categories
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast