View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. CLUE Oct. 22 08

by , 10-22-2008 at 05:31 PM (High School)
    Well, today was a bit better than yesterday. My friend (I shall name him ragamuffin) ragamuffin paid me a buck 50 to up his grade 1 pt on homework, so he got a 69(yes, very ironic) Thus providing me with lunch money for later. Mrs. S for warned me off my board-game project due in two days... It would probably be smart to start, don't you agree?

We went over our diagramming sentences test. I failed admirably. Half the class talked with Mrs. S over their SS, the other half(my half) ...
    Categories
    Clue
  2. Baritone

by , 10-22-2008 at 05:18 PM (High School)
    All right, for those of you who don't know me(everyone) i'll go into a little detail of my band experience.

I started last year (8th grade) playing Trumpet. I quickly surpassed the rest of my group, and went on to play in our Honor Band and with the rest of my grade in our concerts.

So, this year, in our first semester(we have 6) I played 1st trumpet, 2nd chair(blasted seniors) Well, we have 10 trumpets(not including me) so we were just a little full(exaggeration) So, ...
    Categories
    Band
  3. Pictures Posted!

by , 10-22-2008 at 04:29 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    Look at my profile picture or my picture album.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. pessimism

i feel like my heart's sinking to the bottom of my hopes
    as i lose my faith to the peopole around me
    the good and the bad
    cause in the end they all turn out to be the same
    pretty much the same
    we are the same
    all mean feelings dressed up in bright smiles
    this is what we really are
    we are the roses with the thorns
    we are the angels with the dirty hands and the broken wings
    though we were never given real wings

i ...

Updated 10-29-2008 at 08:15 AM by maraki16

Categories
    (nearly) poems
  5. give me a reason to live today, and i shall happily die a thousand times tomorrow

have you ever felt like there is no reason to live?have you ever felt like everything in this world is meaningless, and therefore not deserving your time, your worrying. have you ever thought about the real meaning of life? and why do we exist? what are we here for? are we parts of the universe, are we mere accidents, are we here simply in order to exist or in order to accomplish a task that we were given? what should we learn from our passing from this world, if there is something worth learning...and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized