View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. socially awkward

by , 11-09-2013 at 05:27 AM (day in a life)
    Well Saturday is here again and I have a lot of work to do. My son is with his dad so it's a study weekend for me.

My brother had a concert two days ago, he just released a CD with his original songs and lyrics. The concert was great and the house was almost full, a small house but it was a place in my town that many have strong memories for so it was very nice. I am a socially awkward idiot who drank three beers but couldn't find a way to leave a conversation so my bladder was working ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Continuing From Halloween

by , 11-07-2013 at 03:08 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Why didn't I finish my Halloween blog you may have asked? I could only manage to put up five pictures so I decided to stick with one theme and do the pumpkins in another blog. So why wait so long? Well it seemed silly to write a new blog just to put in more pictures and it just felt kind of rude to do it one right after another. I don't even like doing it when I've written a super long blog and have to divide it between two or more posts. Also I just didn't want to do another one once the Halloween ...

Updated 11-07-2013 at 03:21 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Boredom

Wiki describes it as “Boredom is an emotional state experienced when an individual is left without anything in particular to do, and not interested in their surroundings.”

Well right now I am bored and longing for something fresh and exciting…is it smell, hearing, sight or touch, I just need MORE to my life!

I have plenty of work to perform….actually I am behind on my work cuz I have gotten caught in the trap of repetition in doing the same dull thing every day. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Australia, NewZealand: Message of Love and Peace from Ahmadiyya Mosques.

by , 11-05-2013 at 09:05 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Australia and New Zealand have two new mosques built by Ahmadiyya Muslims. So far, by the Grace of God, wherever Ahmadiyya Muslims have built mosques in the world, the introduction to true Islam has increased many times more. They built mosques by offering financial sacrifices; ladies offer their ornaments and children their pocket-money and others offer manual services.

In two inaugural Friday Sermons, Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifah has explained the responsibilities ...

Updated 11-05-2013 at 09:52 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. With God On Their Side

by , 11-04-2013 at 09:57 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I listened to Bob Dylan’s song "With God On Our Side” (link below) today, and it occurred to me that there might be something to it. And I also noticed that the song refers to “god”, rather than the “Gods”, a singular, monotheist god, and the people who believe that they have god on their side are monotheists. We polytheists worry as much about which God is on the other guy’s side as much we crow about the Gods (if any) on our side, and we have no problem imagining that the other guy actually ...

Updated 11-04-2013 at 02:45 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized