View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Khilafat: Different than dictatorship. Willfully Joined Obey Whole-Heartedly.

by , 06-12-2014 at 11:33 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Khilafat and dictatorship are very different things, according to Ahmadiyya Muslim understanding:

1- Khilafat is established according to Divine Promise after the advent of Spiritual-Leader / Imam of Era has taken place. In the case of Ahamdiyya Khilafat, it is established after the advent of Promised Reformer – the Promised Messiah and Mahdi (on whom be peace).

2- Each member at his free-will makes Pledge of allegiance (the Bai'at) that he ...
  2. 1-Promised Khilafat is only Recipe for Peace. 2-Martyrdom of Generous Cardiologist.

by , 06-06-2014 at 02:28 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you......It has been 106 years on this 27 May that by the grace of Allah, the institution of Khilafat started in Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at after the passing away of Holy Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace). He had stated about his expectations about Khilafat in his booklet ‘The Will’ and the members abided by these.

Allah has granted a promise in Holy Quran:
    “Allah has promised to those among you who believe and do good works that He will ...
  3. God does not abandon those who become His.

by , 05-21-2014 at 11:20 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Explaining the basic subject of Unity of God, Ahmadiyya Muslim Reformer, Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) said that When one becomes God’s, God never abandon him. Do not think that God is unkind. The person who loses something for God, receives much more than that. Give precedence to the pleasure of God, He will grant you all. Duality does not work. The true root of Islam is Unity of God. There should be nothing in human except belief in God and he should not taunt ...
  4. God Pleased with him.

by , 04-30-2014 at 02:56 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Recently, In-charge of Australian Chapter of Ahmadiyya Community Mr. Mahmood Ahmad Shahid, has passed away. He was born in Bangladesh (then called East Pakistan) in 1948. His father was a scholar and very devout believer. He devoted his son to serve for cause of Ahmadiyya Community, inspired by Second Ahmadiyya Khalifah (r.a). The son received his degree of ‘Shahid’ from Ahmadiyya religious institution in Rabwah, Pakistan in 1974. In 1979, the Third Ahmadiyya Khalifah (ra) ...
  5. Some Attributes of God

by , 04-24-2014 at 07:26 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    May peace be on you.

God is One, has no associate and except He there is no one else is worthy of worship, according to Holy Quran [chapter 59, verses 24 and 25]

It is said so because if He were not without associate then there is possibility that He might be overcome by a rival. In such case, Godhead would always be in threat…………….No one is worthy of worship but Him: It means that He is such a Perfect God Whose attributes are so great that if we were to select a god ...