View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. IBS;what I can and cant eat.

by , 03-20-2008 at 04:15 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So i comprised a list of all the foods i can and cant really eat because i'm a sufferer of IBS. The list above is what i found out thanks to a wonderful website. Mind you a lot of the food i eat is in the cant eat section (to the right). But it explains why i am in heeps of Pain! So from now on i'm going to cut most of the "cants" out of my diet. Some i can eat in moderation but must be with a good portion of the "cans". See my list below...
    Niamhs Can and Cant Eat ...
    Categories
  2. Ten Novel Questions

Antiquarian had a great set of personal literary preferences. I'm going to take her ten question format and answer it for my preferences.

1. One book that changed your life: Like Antiquarian, I can't say that any one book changed my life. Lots of books have expanded my thinking, openned my vision. Certainly Shakespeare. Hamlet, King Lear, McBeth, Othello, Antony and Cleopatra. The Gospels, Virginia Woolf's To The Lighthouse, Conrad's Heart of Darkness, DH Lawrence's The Rainbow, ...
    Categories
  3. Leonard da Vinci's Notebooks: An Inspiration

AN INTRODUCTION TO MY NOTEBOOKS

In his work from day to day Leonard da Vinci concentrated on one thing at a time and, while he concentrated on that one thing, that thing was the most important in the world. Not much got done in the short term because da Vinci seemed interested in everything but, over a lifetime, da Vinci accomplished many great things, albeit unfinished.

After his death Leonard da Vinci’s Notebooks were hidden away, scattered or lost. His wonderful ...

Updated 02-26-2012 at 12:08 AM by Ron Price (to add some words)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Ten Questions on Everyone's Mind

Following Antiquarian and Virg. with the ten questions vogue:

1. One book that changed your life: Wendy Mouse and the Windy Day. First book I ever read all by myself. It was the beginning of a beautiful addiction.

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Lots, but a few favorite re-reads are Spenser's Faerie Queene, Milton's Paradise Lost, any of Shakespeare's plays, Tolkien's Lord of the Rings

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
    If I ...
    Categories
  5. unhealthy relationship

A friend of mine who i love dearly has been dating this chico for a while. And as a friend who hates to see her cry or be taken advantage of, it seems this relationship she has is...somewhat unhealthy.

She's a young one who has barely dated (she's filipino, they have that strict dating thing from the family) anyone. She's new to the whole situation of having a long term relationship.
    They've been dating for many months now and as a friend, I begin to notice things. He drags ...
    Categories