dignity

When at last
    no longer can it stand
    there remains frozen
    as the Briar Rose
    a mask of the splendor
    Categories
    My Poetry
  2. If there is only one God, why are there so many religions?

an article I saw on Dandavats.org

http://dandavats.org/?p=110
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Godspeed Fleeting Youth

by , 11-12-2008 at 10:31 PM (Captain Pike's Ship Log II)
    My pal, Kizpaws has inspired me to attempt a positive viewpoint toward the coming of winter. My physical condition precludes the many activities I used to enjoy in the winter. This is complaining. But there is another side to this.

I'm really glad that I was able to have all the great experiences that I did have, when I had them. I was reading about ...

Updated 11-12-2008 at 10:35 PM by Captain Pike (Those dratted asterisks again.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Stealing My Religion

I just heard this story on the radio. Apparently there is this allegedly "new" religion in Utah, they have been around for like 30 years which for a religion is really quite infantile. And well there is this park which has this monument of the 10 commandments and this so-called new religion wants to have a monument what is known as the 7 Principles, which is the thing they believe in, in the park as well, but the city doesn't want it because they say, that is not really a part of our history ...
    Categories
    Spirituality
  5. "Amor a Primera Vista" Installment 1

I began writing this some time ago; I doubt I will ever finish it.

'Amor a Primera Vista'

I fell in love. A girl of 16, with her heart on her sleeve; I fell so fast, so deeply. The adults will say it’s just an illusion, a ridiculous fantasy, a result of watching too many ‘chick flicks’. Truth be told, the censure would be then doubled – I abhor ‘chick flicks’; there is much more passion to be found within the pages of a book. A motion picture requires ...

Updated 11-14-2008 at 12:37 PM by LadyW

Categories
    Uncategorized