View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Make global Peace, Avoid Nuclear Third World War: Peace Letters to Some World Leaders

by , 01-18-2013 at 04:15 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Asking to take the initiative to strenghthen the thinning international peace and avoiding possible Third World War, the 5 th Holy Khalifah (of promised Messiah Mahdi) wrote letters to some world leaders. In the following, some quotes are being typed from letters written to British Queen and Prime Minister, German Chancellor, Saudi King, Iranian Leader, French President and Chinese Premier. [Reference: The full texts of letters can be read at reviewofreligionsDOTorg ]

Updated 01-18-2013 at 08:53 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. God Exists.Odacious things on name of God means --Time of revival of faith.

by , 01-06-2013 at 04:32 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Existence of God
    Peace be on everyone.

Part 1
    1) Since ancient, when no modern means of communication existed and people did not know about other places and others’ thoughts, there have been always existed an idea of supeme being at each place simultaneously. Lots of people could not have the idea of God unless they were told by God. (e.g. Aborigine ancient tribes of Austarlia)

2) It is not correct to think that initial human worshiped forces of nature ...

Updated 01-06-2013 at 04:39 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. USA, Germany and European Union welcome practicable Peace Message by Holy Khalifah.

by , 12-29-2012 at 11:37 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you and to every human.

2012 is a landmark year when the voice to reinstate peace in the world through bringing human closer to God Almighty and through reminding them rights of human and Justice reached to the power houses of the world. This voice was first raised in 1889 in a small town in India. It claimed it was the same voice which had been promised in all religions and people were waiting for that.

The fragrance of voice’s divine message ...

Updated 12-29-2012 at 11:43 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The love for one’s nation is part of faith.

by , 11-09-2012 at 03:46 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.

1= True loyalty with country requires sincerety and faithfulness and no hypocrycy.

2= Loyalty is best understood by role model of the Prophets of God who are fully loyal to God.

3= Islam teaches that loyalty means fulfillment of one’s pledges with God Almighty and others pledges according to respective degrees of importance.

4= Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) taught that the love for one’s nation ...
  5. Goodness for all Humanity and the Gauge.

by , 02-11-2011 at 02:57 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    May peace be for everyone...To my understanding, people of any religion or no religion consider good morals as good. In the journey of goodness, the true believers want everyone to be on board. I believe, the true morals are those which God teaches. He teaches what is good and what is not, through devout prophets and divine books. When nations forget these teachings, they begin to invent self-created morals and forget their objectives.

The Holy Quran requires its followers ...

Updated 02-11-2011 at 02:59 AM by YALASH

Categories
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456