View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Desire

This is a red moasica votive candle holder, in a dark room with a candle burning inside, and no flash on my camera, zoomed it.

Updated 10-25-2008 at 01:05 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    My Art
  2. Fingerprints

My husband and I finally took care of getting our fingerprints taken for the adoption process yesterday. We didn't have to go to the police precinct to get this done. I had found an agency while searching the Internet that makes house calls. It's an agency run by police officers that make visits to your home or office. It was so convenient. The whole process took about half an hour.
    I found out from the guy that if we went to a police station, who knows how long the process would have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wow! Look at that...

by , 10-25-2008 at 08:14 AM (Reflections on the puddle of life)
    So today I've been making things, and I thought that as I was in the mood for creating, or constructing, or whatever, I'd make myself a blog, having deleted the old one.

But....

it's all still there. So instead of just making I'm reinstating, which is kind of nice. Don't know how much I'll blog here, blogging is kind of like having a diary everyone can read, but it's nice to know that all the earlier work is not entirely lost, no matter how hard I tried to make it so. ...

Updated 10-25-2008 at 10:35 AM by TheFifthElement

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. And the rope tightens

Ok it is official.

I had the first person tell me that my views were racist, and bias, and accused me of saying that Anglo culture was superior to Mexican culture.

Then he accused me of saying that illegal immigrants were lazy, which I did not say anything remotely close to that.

Updated 10-25-2008 at 01:32 AM by Dark Muse

Categories
    The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier
  5. Defeated by a can of paint

For my art class we are doing this whole Day of the Dead thing, which naturally I think is cool. And we are making these skull masks so I decided I wanted to paint mine black (shocking no? ) but I did not want to use my own good art paint becasue I do not have that much of it, and it is expensisve and hard to come by when I run out, so I went out into the gargage and found just some plain old regular black paint, like the kind you would buy in a hardware store. To get the can of paint open I had ...
    Categories
    My Art