View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Politics....

by , 05-11-2010 at 02:02 PM (day in a life)
    well I just came back from my exam in politics, I think it went great but we'll see when the results come in... tomorrow it's German and I really hate learning languages, I'm ok in Danish but I suck in German, let's hope it will go ok... when I pass this one I only have one course left so I hope it will go ok.

my mom is babysitting for my for a few hours so I can study then he comes home and I'm gonna read him a story than back to the books. I feel kinda guilty but tomorrow it will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Peter Paul Rubens- The Garden of Love

deleted...

Updated 10-06-2013 at 10:12 PM by stlukesguild

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Master of Your Emotions

From The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

It is only shallow people who require years to get rid of an emotion. A man who is master of himself can end a sorrow as easily as he can invent a pleasure. I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them."
    Categories
    Quotations
  4. Brian and Me

by , 05-10-2010 at 09:56 AM (Life in a small town.)
    Over thirty years ago, on Top of the Pops, I first heard the pop group Queen. What first struck me was not the spangley over the top outfits, (believe me they were tame for the day.) No, it was the fact that they were using grown up words and references- they were assuming that we teenagers knew stuff.

She keeps her Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet
    Let them eat cake, she said, just like Marie Antoinette.

Ok, so they were wrong- we hadn't a clue, but still ...

Updated 05-10-2010 at 11:09 AM by prendrelemick

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. the games we play

by , 05-10-2010 at 08:04 AM (day in a life)
    my son watches tv with me sometimes. like some of you know I like sci-fi, Stargate Atlantis at the moment. my son loves it, it's no worse that most adventures, bad guys and good guys and the good guys always win because they are smarter and use their intellect more than their guns. the bad guys in these particular shows put their hand on you chest and suck the life out of you. my son dosen't get it but this is his game now, not guns just putting his hand on your chest, luckily nobody understands ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized