View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stunning Human Intensity

by , 02-17-2010 at 09:08 PM (A Mirror Floating in Water)
    http://kellyoxford.tumblr.com/post/3...i-was-employed

It feels almost Dostoyevskian.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Journey

by , 02-17-2010 at 07:43 PM (Silas Thorne's Journal)
    The song is lost, the song is lost and done.
    The song is lost, a new song treds what road?
    I looked, the words to journey by are gone,
    the song is sung, the song is sung and done.

Without walking on, the song is lost, the song is sung.

The song is lost, a new song treds what road?

Updated 02-18-2010 at 05:49 PM by Silas Thorne

Categories
    Poetry
  3. I just do this(a twirl) and now I'm a girl...

by , 02-17-2010 at 05:29 PM (day in a life)
    ... like you mommy. sometimes my son wants to be a girl in a dress with lipstick. don't understand why cause I never wear dresses or lipstick, oh well... my mom loves it cause he notices every time she gets her hair done or is wearing a new shirt, funny. he's so cute and honest.

finally talked to my boss about cutting back on work so I can have one day every week for school. I'll be working 4 days a week and every third weekend. so it's cool and hopefully be good for school.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. beautiful day

by , 02-17-2010 at 01:22 AM (A Mirror Floating in Water)
    I am in an impassioned mood, so the reader may please forgive me if I hurridly speed in my retelling, to the great height of my day which occurred this night at Barnes and Nobles.

First, let me begin with this morning.

Okay, I go to the library. Bloody connection is weak. Grrrr. I leave Toni waiting for me on msn. Grrr. The translation of Tao Te Ching I was reading is checked out. Grrr!

Soon enough I get over my frustration and lack of Lao Tzu and get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Part III: Coming out

This entry is coming closely on the heels of the last one as a response to a question posed by DB. So, today I'll address how my parents found out, how they reacted, how I felt about them finding out, and the concept of "coming out" as a whole.

I have the "virtue" of not being, well, "flamboyantly gay" so I don't stand out and coming out is a never ending process for me. Unless I'm running into someone at a gay bar, most people I know have to be told ...