View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Regarding Stupidity and Homelessness

by , 06-08-2016 at 01:56 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    A few days ago I started a thoughtful and detailed blog on the problem of homelessness in the U.S.A., its causes, and suggestions for correcting the problem. After considering the matter more carefully, I realized that I was wasting my time, because the fundamental problem is stupidity, plain and simple. I realize that this is somewhat oversimplified, but when we get down to the nitty-gritty thatís whatís there. But I will admit to over-generalizing. I am somewhat familiar with the homeless population ...
  2. That Time of the Month

by , 06-03-2016 at 04:37 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    or
    Is Astrology Valid?

I think that women have gotten a bad rap with respect to PMS. It appears that many people, maybe even most people, act up around the dark of the Moon. Women have been using their monthly period as an excuse, but I think that is a red herring, because many men act as badly but they donít have that excuse. Unfortunately, I have nothing except personal observations as evidence for this, so I have to shoot from the hip on this one.

It is ...

Updated 06-07-2016 at 01:43 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. what I'm reading

"Under the Dome" by Stephen King.
    Categories
  4. So Still Stalking

by , 05-23-2016 at 05:23 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Yeah. Still semi-stalking my cousin on Facebook. Well, more her sweet baby boy actually but still. Weíve been worried about all of them but particularly the little guy.
    If you read the previous one then youíll know that my cousin had the baby over two weeks overdue and that he had breathing complications. For about a week that was all we knew. Mum called my aunt to find if anything had changed, since the stalking wasnít giving us anything. In fairness if youíre in fear of the life of your ...

Updated 05-23-2016 at 05:25 PM by Bluebiird (Alternative title (In Case You Actually Cared About This Story))

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's Surreal When Your Name Runs Away From You

by , 05-22-2016 at 01:35 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Iím a little bored and tired and putting off going to bed.
    I just googled my name for fun. Havenít done it in a while. Seems Bluebiird has run away from me. I donít really mind.
    Time was that if I looked for it, itíd usually bring me straight here, since itís here that Iím most active with the name. Now itís not even the front page. Like I said. I donít really mind. Itís kind of surreal. It used to be kind of unique. At least with multiple users in multiple places with the same name ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized