View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. In Medusa's Eyes

I wanted to to write a poem about the Medussa myth which looked at things from her side of the story. The concept was to flash back and forth between Medussa as the woman and Medussa was the monster. I wam not entirely sure if I am happy with how it came out, but I wanted to try something different.

In Medusa's Eyes

Once a girl, blooming
    in her innocent youth, the stars appeared to dance behind her eyes and her smile shined with the light of the moon, radiating
    Categories
    My Poetry
  2. my new Law of Life

When anyone is behaving stupidly, don't trust them. Avoid them. Quickly!

This is just gathered by observations and experiences... none too hard recently.. but sometimes, as Pascal said, when a person has a true idea they know they do.

Updated 04-21-2010 at 03:47 PM by NikolaiI

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pit Bull Attack

I just witnessed a little while ago a pit bull attack another dog and I am still shaking from seeing it.

I had just come home from the store and got out of my car and all of a sudden I heard this woman screaming. At first I thought she was screaming at a person but then I looked down the block and a pit bull had this womans dog in its mouth. At one point the pit bull had the dog up in the air. The woman was screaming and trying to get the pit bull off her dog but the pit would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Testing, testing...is this thing on?

April 20th, 2010

“My friend, I am going to tell you the story of my life, as you wish; and if it were only the story of my life I think I would not tell it; for what is one man that he should make much of his winters, even when they bend him like a heavy snow? So many other men have lived and shall live that story, to be grass upon the hills.”
    -John G. Neihardt from Black Elk Speaks

So perhaps it has been awhile since I have taken to the pen and page, or in this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Being Held Hostage

Just found out this morning that our revised Power of Attorney is being held hostage in Germany due to the volcano. which is why we haven't received our letter of Invitation To Travel yet

I sure hope that Fedex can get a plane in the air so our coordinator can get it by this Friday. I also found out that it generally takes a few days from the issuance of the LOI to get the cable to NYC. Once the cable is received we can apply for our visas which hopefully won't take ...

Updated 04-21-2010 at 11:36 AM by pussnboots

Categories
    Uncategorized